We are in this together!
All of us at LCS Pros are dedicated in taking action towards preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are great partners during this challenging time. We realize the importance a clean home has in the fight to prevent the spread of this virus. LCS Pros specializes in medical, public space and foodservice sanitization. We have the equipment, GBAC training and an effective chemical arsenal to draw from.
COVID 19 Update:
Our commitment to our clients and their safety beyond proper hand washing:
- Staff that is feeling under the weather stays home
- Staff adheres to social 2-meter distancing guidelines
- We require clients to not be in the same room as we clean or to respect our staff’s 2-meter space bubble.
- Staff sanitize their hands before entering your home
- Staff will wear new gloves in each home and they are changed often
- Masking is mandatory if other people are around.
- Equipment and tools are sanitized between home visits
- Cloths and mop pads are NEVER reused between homes
- We are happy to use your own vacuum and supplies if you would prefer.
- We continue to monitor the situation through Alberta Health Services, the CDC, and our ISSA and ARCSI partners.
- We follow the current Public Health Guidelines and measures.
Together we can maintain our community health through cautious practices and following Alberta Health Services, CDC, ISSA and ARCSI guidelines.
We understand the magnitude of COVID-19 and the effect it will have on our loved ones who may be elderly and/or have a compromised immune system should they be exposed to the virus.
It is our collective responsibility to keep our work environment safe and healthy for ourselves and others around us.
We are confident that we have the right measures in place to keep our staff and your home safe. We have strict guidelines for our staff and if you feel any symptoms of fever, flu or cough, please call us to reschedule at anytime.
This is a time for our community to come together, take precautions and do everything we can to put an end to the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to serving you and bringing you peace of mind during this challenging time.
Give us a call to inquire!
Questions or comments are welcome!