There is an Unmet Need in Chemical Application
Across industries there is a need for advanced technology that applies cleaning, coating and disinfectants more effectively, more efficiently and with greater convenience.
When applying sanitizer and disinfectants, even coverage and dwell times are key. That's why we use electro static applicators that positivley charge every droplet to adhere to areas common trigger sprayers won't reach.
This method is perfect for food contact surfaces, tables, desks, touch screens and most other hard surfaces. Especially, when they usually get missed.
It's ECO friendly, uses less chemical and is much faster to apply in a large area such as a gym, schools, or a large kitchen.
Our Troclosene spray can last for up to 7 days, won't bleach textiles or damage surfaces.
It's effective against a broad range of microorganisms and is an effervescent disinfectant and sanitizer. This bleach alternative is far more superior to bleach in so many ways. It is designed to provide effective cleaning, deodorizing and disinfection in areas where controlling cross contamination hazards are of the highest concern. Effective against a broad range of microorganisms including C. difficile spores, Hepatitis A, Norovirus and Canine Parvovirus.
- Safer for surfaces and equipment - even floor finishes
- Will not stain clothing like bleach
- Similar pH to skin - will not burn the skin, reducing risk/facilitating worker safety
- Cost-savings in multiple ways: storage, shipping, handling, waste reduction
- Accurate dilution every time - delivers accurate strength solution
- Ready to use - no dispensing equipment required
- Ease of training and usage
- Longer shelf life in solution than bleach - UniTab: 1 week, Bleach: 1 day
- Longer shelf life before dilution than bleach - UniTab: 3 years, Bleach: 6 months
- Continues working in the presence of organic load (i.e. blood and dirt)
- No harsh chemical smell making it less irritating to workers, staff, visitors, room occupants
Questions? Looking for a solution that goes above what's required by CFIA?
Give us a call today! (855) 242-5326CONTACT US!